From: Poppe on
Hello

When doing ipconfig /all - i get result the ip lease expires
time is very long. It's set to 17 years.

According the mobile operator, there might be something wrong on my
computer. Do i need some hotfix or how to solve this issue? Same situation
on XP HOME and XP PRO.

I tried re-connecting several times. I get different IP, but the lease time
is always around 17 years.

BR,
Poppe

From: David B. on
What issue? Are you having an actual problem that I missed?

From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi
Lease time is usually decided by the DHCP Server.
If the DHCP server is not yours you have No control over it.
Otherwise explain in details the nature of your Network and where it gets
its IPs from.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).