From: gloria.lewis on
I have a worksheet with several columns. One of the columns is entitled
image which I've hyperlinked to image files.

I thought that if I were to email this worksheet to someone else that my
images would go along with it. Not happening.

How do I set it up, so that the images are embedded on each row as a file
name and if I email it to someone, all of the images are transferred also.

I know it's a simple solution, but I'm not finding it. Thanks.
From: Gord Dibben on
You must either send all the image files along with the workbook or insert
the images into the workbook.

Sending the image files would also entail re-directing the hyperlinks to
where the recipient would store those images.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
You may consider to upload all the image files to a File Hosting Site [can,
easily, be found by "Googling"] and refer all the links to each of the images
on that site.
[Some sites delete the hosted files a after some time and other don't.
Micky

From: gloria.lewis on
If I insert the images into the workbook (i.e. on a seperate sheet for each
group of images), how do I direct the hyperlink to that particular image.
Each sheet would have multiple images for each group of images (i.e. end
units, wire racks, etc.).

From: gloria.lewis on
How do I link it so when the hyperlink is clicked on the image comes up in an
image viewer (i.e. Windows Picture and Fax Viewer or Internet Explorer).