From: Troy on
I did a fresh install of Windows 7 and Office 2007 and right off the bat the
end user cannot open up hyperlinks from within outlook. IE8 is the default
broswer. No other browsers have been installed. I all reset IE8 from the
advanced tab and also unintalled and reinstalled IE8 as well.
From: Peter Foldes on
Troy

See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm

--
Peter

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Troy" <Troy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I did a fresh install of Windows 7 and Office 2007 and right off the bat the
> end user cannot open up hyperlinks from within outlook. IE8 is the default
> broswer. No other browsers have been installed. I all reset IE8 from the
> advanced tab and also unintalled and reinstalled IE8 as well.

Define "cannot open". State exactly what happens when they try.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Pages: 1
Prev: Deleted Mail Comes Back!