From: KM2010 on
question about hyperlinks. Is there any way to put a variable in a hyperlink
so that the mail to: email address is always the same as the displayed text?
I have a lot of users that have been cutting and pasting mail to: hyperlinks
and when they change the display of the hyperline, the mail to: is still the
old email address. I'd like it so that if someone edits the text of the
display email address that the mail to: points to the new address. Any tips
would be appreciated.
thx

From: Peter Foldes on
No you are not able to