From: AndyGKB on
Hi,

We use Outlook to email Sage Line50 PDF attachment invoices and statements.
The settings (of email config section of the report dsigner) are the same on
both documents. However, the invoice is appearing fine in my inbox - it can
be opened. But there is no attachement if I do a statement by email. There is
a line there showing the a PDF should be attached but nothing is there.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Andy Watson - Hyco Ltd
From: Gordon on

"AndyGKB" <AndyGKB(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> We use Outlook to email Sage Line50 PDF attachment invoices and
> statements.
> The settings (of email config section of the report dsigner) are the same
> on
> both documents. However, the invoice is appearing fine in my inbox - it
> can
> be opened. But there is no attachement if I do a statement by email. There
> is
> a line there showing the a PDF should be attached but nothing is there.
>
> Can anyone help with this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Andy Watson - Hyco Ltd

Are you emailing out in Rich Text Format to non-Outlook users?