From: Zuccaciyecioglu on

Can someone tell me how to configure Outlook so that I will get a
warning message before sending email to certain contacts? For example,
I have certain contacts categorized as "adversary" or "client" and I
would like Outlook to make me confirm that I do, in fact, want to send
an email to anyone from those categories. The idea is to prevent
myself (and colleagues) from accidentally sending an internal email to
the wrong person because of Autocomplete, inadvertence, or some other
mistake. Thanks in advance. Extra points for a firm-wide
solution--something the system administrator can set up that everyone
will be subject to.

--
Zuccaciyecioglu
From: Sue Mosher [MVP] on
Outlook version? In the meantime, you might want to take a look at the code
sample at http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=553. It's an example
of checking data in an outgoing message.

A firm-wide solution would require an Outlook add-in. Note, though, that any
kind of notification like this can quickly become something that users click
through without reading.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP