From: Keko on
Oh yeah, being a jerk helps.

From: Shenan Stanley on

Keko wrote:
> Oh yeah, being a jerk helps.

How was that being a jerk?

I pointed out the lack of information in a manner which could be understood
*and* went a further step to give methods of providing said information.

Yes - I took a friendly jibe at the poster - but it was friendly and was
pointed out as such. One could not go much further with the lack of
information - so I asked for and provided detailed instructions on how to
provide further information.

In any case - until the problems with the computers having this issue are
remedied - each month (just about) they will continue asking for 'how do I
fix this' and probably just continue using a work-around solution. *shrug*
Looks like you have done the same.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP