From: Jens Stuckelberger on
On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 15:00:29 -0700, sci.math wrote:

> [A lot of religious rubbish.]

Wow! I never thought anyone could spew out so much garbage in one
go.

From: Yap on
On 8 Ogos, 05:00, "sci.math" <marty.musa...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> "Ieasus," is what the Greeks called Jesus.
>
> Jesus' original ministry was to the Jews, but over the course of time,
> Christianity very quickly spread to the Greeks. The Greeks spoke,
> obviously, a different language. As the message of Christianity passed
> from the Hebrews to the Greeks, Jesus was no longer called according
> to His God given Hebrew name, but according to the name that the
> Greeks wanted to call Him, Ieasus.
>
> Ieasus is Greek for Joshua. Joshua, is the English way that we
> pronounce Yahshua, pronounced Yah-SHOE-uh.  (For the record, you will
> see this spelled many ways: Jeshua, Yeshua, Yeshuah, Yehshua,
> Yehshuah, among others.  Converting Hebrew to English letters is more
> of an art than a precise science.)
>
> So here's how it went: Yahshua --> Ieasus --> Jesus.
>
> Yahshua is spelled in Hebrew
>
> Those are the Hebrew letters we spell Y-H-S-W-H.
>
> Those letters are called Yod (Y), Hey (H),  Shin (S),  Vav (W) and
> Hey (H).
>
> And Hebrew is spelled right to left, so "Jesus'" Name, in Hebrew, is
> spelled
>
> Now....Where were we....Oh yes.  "Blessed is he who comes in the name
> of YHWH, blessed is he who comes in the name of .
>
> God The Father has revealed His holy sacred infinite name as Yod (Y)
> Hey (H)  Vav (W)  Hey (H).
>
> Spelled in Hebrew, right to left,
>
> Jesus' name, Yahshua, is spelled Yod (Y), Hey (H),  Shin (S),  Vav (W)
> and  Hey (H)
>
> (This is something which, unfortunately probably not one in a hundred
> people, even inside of religious circles, actually know.)
>
>         You take an additional letter, an "S," (which in Hebrew looks
> like a "w") and you insert it into the very center of YHWH , and you
> come up with Jesus' name YHSWH.
>
> Spelled in Hebrew, right to left,
>
> As we draw that name vertically it looks like this:
>
> The "Shin" represents the heart. "This is my beloved son, with whom I
> am well pleased. Hear ye Him!"
>
> Now here's the first thing we must recognize. In the beginning,
> mankind was created in the image of Yod Hey Vav Hey, .
>
> Adam perfectly reflected God's nature and attributes. That is the
> proclamation of the book of Genesis. Through the fall, man stopped
> recognizing this, stopped properly reflecting YHWH's nature and
> attributes, and through sin and the fall, we became darkened
> creatures. We lost the ability to reflect God's Holy Name.
>
> Though we were and are created in the image of YHWH, we cease to live
> that way. So, God came to the Earth to restore the lost balance. YHWH
> came to the Earth as YHSWH, who was once again the visible image of
> the invisible God. He is known as the 2nd Adam in St. Paul's
> writings.
>
>         Through His teaching, through His life and His ministry,
> through His death and resurrection, through, as we've discussed
> before, being baptized into His passion, we can be remade into the ...

What stupid rant.
There is no body caring about the stupid jesus character, try asking
the Asians if they even have heard of it.
And there are far more exciting places to visit than to the loony
Israel.
From: Christopher A. Lee on
On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 15:00:29 -0700 (PDT), "sci.math"
<marty.musatov(a)gmail.com> wrote:

You're a pig-ignorant, sociopathic stupid spammer.

[788 lines of off-topic stupidity deleted]
From: Jimbo on
On Aug 7, 6:00 pm, "sci.math" <marty.musa...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Jesus dies and rises from the dead,

Using objective evidence, can you prove that A. Jesus existed at
all...?, ...and B. Jesus rose from the dead?

From: ScienceWins on
"sci.math" <marty.musatov(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Jesus dies and rises from the dead

Do any of these insane Christianic rightards think that anybody
actually reads their Republidiot postings?

---
Does belief in astrology cause insanity? http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm
The Holy Eucharist: Swallow the Leader. -- Kagin