Prev: Network Problem
Next: office
From: Carlos on
Bobby,
This night was an exception.
I usually have Negroni (Martini Rosso, Gin, Campari, 1/3 of each).
Tonite's Martini was 1 measure Martini Dry and 3 measures of Gin plus ice.
Enough to celebrate yesterday's Argentina 1 Nigeria 0.
Sorry about your goalie against USA.
:)
Carlos

From: Bobby Johnson on
I do my Gimlets 1 Rose's Lime to 3 Vodka over ice.

Actually I failed to watch the games since I have been busy with some
other activities.

On 2010-06-13 20:31, Carlos wrote:
> Bobby,
> This night was an exception.
> I usually have Negroni (Martini Rosso, Gin, Campari, 1/3 of each).
> Tonite's Martini was 1 measure Martini Dry and 3 measures of Gin plus ice.
> Enough to celebrate yesterday's Argentina 1 Nigeria 0.
> Sorry about your goalie against USA.
> :)
> Carlos
>
> "Bobby Johnson" wrote:
>
>> What's your mixture for your Martini? I personally prefer Vodka
>> Gimlets, but I am adventurous and willing to try almost anything. I
>> guess I go for the "dryer" concoctions. I love the Rose's lime juice
>> used in the Gimlets. Although the Rose's mixture does have some sugar,
>> the lime come through very nicely. Salty Dogs are another good one;
>> vodka and grapefruit juice with a salty rim like a Margarita.
>>

>> Bobby...
>>

>> On 2010-06-13 18:35, Carlos wrote:
>>> Bobby,
>>> Right after a Martini I found this recomendation from HP:
>>> http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=29790&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=29789&swLang=8&taskId=135&swEnvOID=4063
>>> It seems that the universal driver should do it.
>>>
>>> There is also an interesting thread here:
>>> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en/w7hardware/thread/7535c775-2d8a-450a-abbb-ab93a837b8e6
>>>
>>> Carlos

>> .

First  |  Prev  |