From: Syikogod on
I currently have windows 7 prof. installed but I would like to reboot and
install windows xp home edition instead. ( for my own reasons ) I have the
windows xp home edition disk but when I reboot with it in my dvd drive it
just freezes. When I am running windows 7 and I put the disk in, it won't let
me click on install windows xp. If someone can help me, I would greatly
appreciate it. Thanks

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Syikogod" <Syikogod(a)discussions.microsoft.com>

| I currently have windows 7 prof. installed but I would like to reboot and
| install windows xp home edition instead. ( for my own reasons ) I have the
| windows xp home edition disk but when I reboot with it in my dvd drive it
| just freezes. When I am running windows 7 and I put the disk in, it won't let
| me click on install windows xp. If someone can help me, I would greatly
| appreciate it. Thanks

Please do not Multi-Post
Please learn to Cross-Post to pertinent, On Topic, news groups instead.

--
Dave

From: Jim on

Already answered over there --------------------->