From: Villeta on
If I am logging in using At&t credentials and not using anything microsoft
related, can I delete Microsoft Components and still use the computer, and if
I can't what can delete to make my computer run better?
From: Villeta on

From: Carmel on
"Villeta" wrote:

> If I am logging in using At&t credentials and not using anything microsoft
> related, can I delete Microsoft Components and still use the computer, and if
> I can't what can delete to make my computer run better?

Well, you could start with the entire OS and install a more robust one like
FreeBSD-8 if that is what you are looking for. However, I think you are
referring to e-mail in this instance. In that case, nuke Outlook for sure.
Any other Microsoft MUA components are candidates for the trash heap as well.

--
Carmel

Never forget: 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.