From: sebastico on
Hello
This page shows shows in Forms coding that I have 18 messages, however, I
cannot see my last question and respective answer.
Could you me reason about it.

Many thanks
From: Al Campagna on
sebastico,
The name of this group is...
microsoft.public.access.formscoding
I only see two posts from you recently
Sunday, April 18, 2010 2:22 PM
Filter Juction Table and related tables.
and
Saturday, March 06, 2010 10:02 AM
Re: Can I still use check boxes?

I can not say why you can not see those posts, but you could
use Google Groups, find the microsoft.public.access.formscoding group,
and look for your post (and responses) there.
--
hth
Al Campagna

From: sebastico on

Al
I already founded my posted records.
I Had not noticed at the low right end of the page the instruction More...

Thanks very much

"Al Campagna" wrote:

> sebastico,
> The name of this group is...
> microsoft.public.access.formscoding
> I only see two posts from you recently
> Sunday, April 18, 2010 2:22 PM
> Filter Juction Table and related tables.
> and
> Saturday, March 06, 2010 10:02 AM
> Re: Can I still use check boxes?
>
> I can not say why you can not see those posts, but you could
> use Google Groups, find the microsoft.public.access.formscoding group,
> and look for your post (and responses) there.
> --
> hth
> Al Campagna
> Microsoft Access MVP 2007-2009
> http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html
>
> "Find a job that you love... and you'll never work a day in your life."
>
> "sebastico" <sebastico(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello
> > This page shows shows in Forms coding that I have 18 messages, however, I
> > cannot see my last question and respective answer.
> > Could you me reason about it.
> >
> > Many thanks
>

> .

Pages: 1