From: Stu on
Access 2003. I have a subform that has a record source query. The query
joins two tables. DeFault View: Continuous. Allow Edits, Adds, Deletes are
all Yes. Data Entry = Yes. Locked = No, Enabled = Yes. Most other form
properties are default.

I successfully populate the ClassTitle ComboBox's Row Source with the
following statement using the OnCurrent event: Me.ClassTitle.RowSource =
DLookup("text2", "tblMenusVariables", "sequence = " & iSeq & " and reference
= 'DAY'"). The RowSourceType is Value List for the ClassTitle ComboBox.

Problem: When I open/view the form I am uable to select a different value
from the ClassTitle ComboBox list and the New Record icon is grayed out. How
can I select a new value from the list and why is the new record icon grayed
out? Must be something simple!!!
From: Stu on
Cancel this question. Apparently the problem was with using a query data
source involving two tables. I have reworked the issue and would like to
close the case.