From: sam on
Hi All,

How can I send email from access with data displayed in the email body? I
have a button "Email users" in access custom form that sends email to all the
users, But I dont know how to send them their particular schedule only.

For eg: Here is what My Table looks like:

Users Day Time
User1 M 13:00
User2 M 14:00
User3 T 15:00
User1 T 16:00
User3 W 17:00
User4 W 18:00
User4 Th 13:00

So basically, When I click "Email Users" Button, I want all the users to
receive their respective schedules only.

How can I do thi?

Thanks in advance
From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
sam wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>How can I send email from access with data displayed in the email body? I
>have a button "Email users" in access custom form that sends email to all the
>users, But I dont know how to send them their particular schedule only.
>
>For eg: Here is what My Table looks like:
>
>Users Day Time
>User1 M 13:00
>User2 M 14:00
>User3 T 15:00
>User1 T 16:00
>User3 W 17:00
>User4 W 18:00
>User4 Th 13:00
>
>So basically, When I click "Email Users" Button, I want all the users to
>receive their respective schedules only.
>
>How can I do thi?
>
>Thanks in advance

Something like this will work:
http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/email/recordsetloop.htm

But I think you would have to create a function that converted the recordset
to a table. (pretty standard if you're using ADO and HTML. Basically use
GetString and fix the delimiters and you're good to go)