From: fixer on
Inadvertantly, I pushed the wrong button and am now uanable to highlight rows
and columns to delete , insert or even clear them. This condition applies
to eleven spreadsheets in the same folder.

I don't know where to find a remedy for this situation. Please, can
someone help me?

Windows XP Home Edition
From: mjones on
On Dec 15, 8:16 pm, fixer <fi...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Inadvertantly, I pushed the wrong button and am now uanable to highlight rows
> and columns  to delete , insert or even clear them.  This condition applies
> to eleven spreadsheets in the same folder.
>
> I don't know where to find a remedy for this situation.   Please, can
> someone  help me?
>
> Windows XP Home Edition

The first thing that I'd check is my hardware/mouse. Then, I'd check
another program like Word is working okay. Then, I'd reboot. Check
back if that doesn't work. Good luck.