From: JT on
I can send a new email and I can receive emails. The problem is I cant reply
to a received email or forward the email as it comes up with a "system
administrator" "Undeliverale " error.

Can someone help me

Thanks,

Janice
From: Orland, Kathleen on
Please include the full and complete error message.

--

Kathleen Orland
Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon