From: Pavan Savoy Pavan on
In Outlook we have the advanced options menu, where a prefix can be added to
plain text of the original message received, in case we want to reply to them
in plain text -
Does a similar option exist in Outlook Web Access ? If not - How can I
enable such feature to reply mail to people who hate top-posting.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Pavan Savoy" <Pavan Savoy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> In Outlook we have the advanced options menu, where a prefix can be added to
> plain text of the original message received, in case we want to reply to
> them
> in plain text -
> Does a similar option exist in Outlook Web Access ? If not - How can I
> enable such feature to reply mail to people who hate top-posting.

Outlook Web Access is a function of Exchange and you should ask in
microsoft.public.exchange.clients. I believe, however, that the answer is
"no".
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]