From: Kathy on
I emailed a photo over a week ago and it is stuck in my outbox. I can't open
it nor can I delete it. How do I get rid of it?
From: Orland, Kathleen on
Click File > Work Offline. Now try to delete it.
If that doesn't work, go into your Outbox. Open the email. Close it. Now try
to delete it.

Here are further methods if the above two don't work:
http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm

Good luck!

"Kathy" <Kathy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I emailed a photo over a week ago and it is stuck in my outbox. I can't
open
> it nor can I delete it. How do I get rid of it?

Pages: 1
Prev: Rules
Next: I can't open my outlook