From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
If you purchased Cervantes' Don Quixote in the original Spanish, could you
open & read it in English?

If it's a Spanish-language version of Norton Ghost, it will only "open" in
Spanish.

From: Chuck on
On 6/27/2010 6:20 PM, PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
> If you purchased Cervantes' Don Quixote in the original Spanish, could
> you open & read it in English?
>
> If it's a Spanish-language version of Norton Ghost, it will only "open"
> in Spanish.
>
> undisclosed wrote:
>> Norton Ghost

This is shades of HP and a new laptop (around 2001). A copy of ghost was
included to make backups, etc. using HP's "command files" The copy was
capable of command line, batch, or script, if you spoke and read french.
Why they did that on a US model is beyond me.
From: smlunatick on
On Jun 27, 5:16 pm, undisclosed wrote:
> Norton Ghost
>
> --
> Grytsje

If the Windows is configured to start in English and the Norton CD
starts in Spanish, it will seem that the CD is only in Spanish.
Contact Symantec and find out their exchange policy.
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
smlunatick wrote:
>> Norton Ghost
>>
> If the Windows is configured to start in English and the Norton CD
> starts in Spanish, it will seem that the CD is only in Spanish.
> Contact Symantec and find out their exchange policy.

Or Ebay.
From: Billns on
On 6/27/2010 8:43 AM, undisclosed wrote:
> I have a cd in Spanish and I want it to open in English on my pc. How do
> I do that? The language of my pc is English.

Where did the CD come from? If text on the CD cover is is Spanish I
doubt that you'll be able to open an English menu with it.

I'd contact the supplier of the CD.

Bill