From: undisclosed on

I have a cd in Spanish and I want it to open in English on my pc. How do
I do that? The language of my pc is English.

--
Grytsje
From: Pegasus [MVP] on

"undisclosed" wrote in message

> I have a cd in Spanish and I want it to open in English on my pc. How do
> I do that? The language of my pc is English.
>

> --
> Grytsje

What sort of CD? A program installation CD? A CD with documents? A music CD?
A picture CD?

From: undisclosed on

Norton Ghost

--
Grytsje
From: Pegasus [MVP] on

> Norton Ghost
>

> --
> Grytsje

If the installation procedure does not have a language selection menu then
you need to get an English copy of the CD. I would check the Norton FAQ
pages for further details.

From: undisclosed on

I don't know whether it has a language selection menu because I don't
understand Spanish :-(
Is there anyone who has the English version and knows whether it has a
language selection and where? If so, please send me the prompt to select
the language translated to Spanish so I can look it up, please? TKS!!

--
Grytsje