From: RNW on
I have this same problem. Did you ever solve it?
From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] on
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:15:02 -0800, RNW
<RNW(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have this same problem. Did you ever solve it?

Hi - the message to which you're replying is no loger on the news
server and you haven't quoted the original text in your reply, so it's
unlikely anyone will know what you mean.

Please post new questions as new messages and provide all relelvant
background detail so we can try to help you.
From: Kelvin on
No, going to have to rethink how my users access their files when they are
off site...