From: Graham on
I purchased and loaded Outlook 2007 but get the "Prop Res DLL not loaded" error message.... and yes... I have a Lexmark printer.

How do I solve this problem?

KOrlan wrote:

Do you have a Lexmark printer installed?
12-Apr-09

Do you have a Lexmark printer installed?

--
Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

"ladybmj" wrote:

On Friday, April 10, 2009 7:03 AM
ladybm wrote:

Prop Res DLL not loaded - Error Message
I just purchased and downloaded Outlook 2007. Upon opening the program the
abovementioned message appears preventing me from using the product. What
is this file that's not loaded and how do I obtain the file to download
considering the software was purchased and downloaded online?

Thanks in advance for your help!

On Sunday, April 12, 2009 9:23 AM
KOrlan wrote:

Do you have a Lexmark printer installed?
Do you have a Lexmark printer installed?

--
Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

Producer/Consumer Queue and BlockingCollection in C# 4.0
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/7d10d73c-321c-446e-8b6d-b81ee8d9b314/producerconsumer-queue-a.aspx
From: Orland, Kathleen on
Have you tried to reinstall your printer?

--

Kathleen Orland