From: taylorman on

Hi,
I need to be able to save ms outlook emails to a separate document
management system.

I need to save them in the following format:

yyyymmdd hh:mm sender to receiver subject line

where yyyymmdd hh:mm is the sent date/time and the
sender is the email sender, regardless if email is in inbox/ sent mail
receiveris the email sender, regardless if email is in inbox/ sent mail
subject line is whats typed in the subject line.
I generally do this manually but is there a way to run a script to do
this automatically, even if its stored in a normal windows directory
first.

Its just that when I havnt saved them for some time doing 100's at once
is time consuming and all the data for the file name is held in the
email itself.

I'll post it both here and in case it needs some sort of macro in the
VBA category in case some rule I dont know of might do it.

Any help in getting anywhere near the above would help.

--
taylorman