From: Afrosheen via AccessMonster.com on
I have a form that when I open it will display the help file. Every time I
try this I get the Open, Save, or Cancel commands.

This is the code I'm trying to use.
Me.WebBrowser0.Navigate "e:\nci database\nci taps\working taps\taps 03-03\
taps-help.chm"

I don't care if it opens in a browser or not I just want it to display the
help file and its content.

I know I can set the Help File and Help Context Id for the individual
screens. This is the main help file I'm trying to display.

Thanks for your help.

From: Douglas J. Steele on
See whether what David Liske has at
http://frogleg.mvps.org/helptechnologies/htmlhelp/hhaccess.html helps.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: Afrosheen via AccessMonster.com on
Thanks for getting back to me Doug..
Here's what I did.

I had a menu tool bar so I just added the new menu

I copied and pasted the code in to a new module
I created a new macro called MacHelp with
RunCode
Function Name: ShowContents

I made sure the MyHelp.chm file was the same location as the database.
I get the error: Can not find the name ShowContents

I don't think I've entered the wrong information

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Is this a stand-alone module, or is it a class module, or a module
associated with a form or report?

What's your code for ShowContents?

From: Afrosheen via AccessMonster.com on
Stand alone module called: MyHelp
In the macro I just have: ShowIndex
This is part of the code in the module

Public Function ShowIndex() As Long
ShowIndex = HTMLHelpStdCall(0, "myhelp.chm", HH_DISPLAY_INDEX, 0)
End Function

Douglas J. Steele wrote:
>Is this a stand-alone module, or is it a class module, or a module
>associated with a form or report?
>
>What's your code for ShowContents?
>
>> Thanks for getting back to me Doug..
>> Here's what I did.