From: Richard on
Hi,

When I purchased my laptop from the store, the "Office" was already
installed. Now, after I made a restore system operation because my system
became instable, the Office was also installed. However, it asking me
activation key for each of the products (Word, Excel, ...).

The only problem is that I'm in Africa actually, so I can't contact the
store that sold me the laptop. Is there any solution?

Thank you for helping me.

Richard
From: JoAnn Paules on
Computer manufacturer - they ought to have a number you can reach.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]