From: Daniel on
My computer got some kind of Bug and lost every thing,the only sp I was able
to save was SP1 so please E-mail me who or where I can get XP sp2 and XP sp3.

Thank you
From: Shenan Stanley on
Daniel wrote:
> My computer got some kind of Bug and lost every thing,the only sp I
> was able to save was SP1 so please E-mail me who or where I can get
> XP sp2 and XP sp3.

Now is a great time to point you to one of the easiest ways to find
information on problems you may be having and solutions others have found:

Search using Google!
http://www.google.com/
(How-to: http://www.google.com/intl/en/help/basics.html )

We cannot email you without personally knowing you or you giving an email
address (better you don't do the latter.) Just read...

Some have trouble finding the downloads for SP2 and SP3 they might
need...

Windows XP SP2 for IT Professionals (it works for anyone really)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=049C9DBE-3B8E-4F30-8245-9E368D3CDB5A

Windows XP Service Pack 3 - ISO-9660 CD Image File
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=2fcde6ce-b5fb-4488-8c50-fe22559d164e

Windows XP Service Pack 3 Network Installation Package for
IT Professionals and Developers (it works for anyone really)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5B33B5A8-5E76-401F-BE08-1E1555D4F3D4

You'll need quite a few updates after SP3. 125+ or so...

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: Ǝиçεl on
Hello Daniel,

Windows XP SP3 CD
<https://om2.one.microsoft.com/opa/Validation.aspx?StoreID=d7a098f4-4034-4ccb-a785-9e890e6b4f5b&LocaleCode=en-us&JavaScriptOn=yes>

Canada, United States:

https://om2.one.microsoft.com/opa/Validation.aspx?StoreID=ce6e3afc-6b25-4f99-8913-3e3453ad966d&LocaleCode=en-us>
-=-

Good luck

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
HOW TO get a computer running WinXP SP1(a) or SP2 fully patched (after a
clean install)
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/msg/a066ae41add7dd2b

Daniel wrote:
> My computer got some kind of Bug and lost every thing,the only sp I was
> able
> to save was SP1 so please E-mail me who or where I can get XP sp2 and XP
> sp3.
>
> Thank you

Pages: 1
Prev: Windows Update Error Code 80200052
Next: code 643