From: UnknownJoe on
Hi,

I am currently receiving messages from a particular recipient (Exchange
System). The message lists six users in the To and CC boxes, none of which is
me. In addition, there is a Distribution List, but once expanded, none of the
people listed is me either.
I tried Reply All to see if my name was in the BCC list but it is not there
as well.

Any idea to see how I can tell how my email address is getting listed or how
this is happening?

Thanks.
JR
From: Gordon on

"UnknownJoe" <UnknownJoe(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I tried Reply All to see if my name was in the BCC list but it is not
> there
> as well.

It won't be if you are in BCC.

> Any idea to see how I can tell how my email address is getting listed or
> how
> this is happening?

Ask whoever sent it?

From: Bill on
Your name is most likely on the bcc list. You cannot see it, even if you
Bill