From: David on
I need to copy a range of cells, then export or copy them to another program,
they don't have to be functional, i.e. still in Excel format, i just need the
picture of the cells. Does that make any sense? Help me if you can...
--
David
From: trip_to_tokyo on
Try Ctrl-C top copy the cells and Ctrl-V to paste them.

This should work; if it doesn't post back.

Thanks.

From: Gord Dibben on
Select the range of cells.

SHIFT + Edit and Copy Picture.

What you do from there depends upon the "other program"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP