From: Grams on
I have a yearly work calendar that is shaded (color coded) to match work
days, holidays, non paid days, etc. Is there a conditional formatting that I
can use to recap the monthly total of days worked based on the color shading
of the date fields? For example, if I work M-F this week, but only M-Th next
week, and my work days are white, can I have a cell that shows me that I
worked 9 days total in this 2 week period?
From: Eduardo on
Hi,
CPearson has the solution in his web

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.aspx