From: doro on
It is a TEK 11801A scope.
With this type it is not possible to read out bmp or tiff.
There is just the possibility to read aout binary, binary compacted, binaryhex and binaryhex compacted.
Actually it is only possible for me to read out binary. The other possibilites give me same strange errot.
But my proplem now converting the binary date to .bmp or anything else.
I do not have an instrument driver. Reading out the binary data works ok. with the own code and the programming manual
From: Dennis Knutson on
There is a driver for the <a href="http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=E3B19B3E93C4659CE034080020E74861" target="_blank">11800</a>. You should use that. With either the driver or your own code, you can display the trace data on a waveform graph. Once that is displayed, you can get an image of the graph and print that.
And really, you shouldn't try to put your entire question in the message subject. Message Edited by Dennis Knutson on 05-15-2007 08:20 AM
From: doro on
Hi Dennis
thank you for the comment.
Well I can read out the waveform data. But in that special case - I want to print out eye diagrams- I really have to have the screenshot.
The trace data itself is not sufficient.
From: doro on
An eye diagram is not only one trace, it is the accumulation of many traces. They are not stored in the scopes memory.
Therefore you heve to have a hardcopy of the screen.
&nbsp;
My problem is how to converst this -so called bin Data of the screen dump into any graphical format.
And I work now with labview6.1. I could not find a usable example to convert this data.
&nbsp;
Could you please tell me where you found this example?
&nbsp;
thanks
&nbsp;
From: doro on
Well - in my manual I can see that as well, but the manual is good for the CSA 803 as well. And this one has the optin for tiff format.
Unfortunately the 11803A does not have this format. (But the manual does not tell you that :-(