From: Padre310 on
I want to see only the first three columns and nothing else, no other columns.
From: Eduardo on
Hi,
Select all the other columns, right click on the mouse, Hide

From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
In Excel 2007, Hide Columns comes under "Hide & Unhide", from the Format
button in the Cells group on the Home tab.
In earlier versions, use the Format menu.
--
David Biddulph

From: Rick Rothstein on
Type one of the following (as appropriate) into the Name Box (the empty
field to the left of the Formula Bar)...

For XL2003 or earlier ==> D:IV

For XL2007 or XL2010 ==> D:XFD

Then right-click anywhere within the now selected cells and click on Hide in
the popup menu that appears. You may have to use the horizontal scroll bar
to move Columns A thru C back into view afterwards.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)