From: BIORE on
1. About the instruction to command which I set. Such as I'd like to press
botton A Then press botton B.
Is it possible to set the delay of time in pressing botton A to B? 1.
Such as 0.25-0.28 seconds. If it is possible to,set it, how long can I set
for the delay?

2. In another case, Botton S1, I set it to Repeat. Can I set the limit time
of repeat?
Such as I set S1 to repeat every 30 minutes.Then the repeat programme will
be repeat every 30 minutes, won't it?

3. In order to set the repeat Macro mode, do I have to presss and hold the
key for awile or just press and leave it?

4. If I set six keys: S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 S6 to the Macro programme for
repeating, is it possible for me to use the six keys in the same time?

Thanks for your help in advance.