From: Kee Seng on
Hi,

According to the Vista APO document, for
IAudioProcessingObject::IsInputFormatSupported and
IAudioProcessingObject::IsOutputFormatSupported, when the requested format
is not supported, I can suggest a format to the audio services and return
S_FALSE instead.

I am able to define my suggested format in UNCOMPRESSEDAUDIOMEDIA struct
type, but is required to return a IAudioMediaType. Is there any
straightforward method to get an IAudiioMedaiType from a
UNCOMPRESSEDAUDIOMEDIA , and if there is, does anyone has an example? Thanks
Thanks

KS