From: Tony Negron on
I'm running Exchange 2003 on Win Server Standard 2003. I'm
trying to edit mailbox rights on several accounts via
Active Directory Users and Computers but whenever I
attempt to apply any changes made I get the following
message:

The user granted 'associated external account right' must
also be granted 'full mailbox access right.

ID No: c1034ad4

Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension

I'm not trying to change the Associate External Account
right is not being selected. In fact this message is shown
when attempting to make any rights changes on the account.
I suspect the fact that the accounts affected have all
been migrated from an Exchange 5.5 server may be a factor
but can't find any mention on the MS knowledge base.

Any help appreciated.

Tony