From: C Emmons on
I am running Windows Server 2003/SP1, and Exchange 2003 SP1. I receive the
an error ongoing in my event log that f:\tisp\admin\src\ibs\rpc\rwlog.cxx is
locked. I don't have a directory path of this nature. My message tracking
log path is f:\exchsrvc\servername.log. A matching error indicates an error
occurred during message tracking decode operations. Can anyone explain why I
get these, and how to correct it.

Thanks
C Emmons
From: Susan on
this isn't exactly the same error, but does this perhaps apply?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329773/en-us

From: Susan on
I meant to also add this link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/832037/en-us

From: C Emmons on
Not really - but thanks for your reply. I don't have a quenue or disk space
problem. The path and directory listed is the error message - don't exist.
My message tracking logs are elsewhere. I don't understand where it is
getting the path at all.

Thanks
Crystal

"Susan" wrote:

> I meant to also add this link:

> "Susan" <sconkey(a)nospam.mgmmirage.com> wrote in message news:...
> > this isn't exactly the same error, but does this perhaps apply?

> > "C Emmons" <CEmmons(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I am running Windows Server 2003/SP1, and Exchange 2003 SP1. I receive
> > the
> > > an error ongoing in my event log that
> f:\tisp\admin\src\ibs\rpc\rwlog.cxx
> > is
> > > locked. I don't have a directory path of this nature. My message
> > tracking
> > > log path is f:\exchsrvc\servername.log. A matching error indicates an
> > error
> > > occurred during message tracking decode operations. Can anyone explain
> > why I
> > > get these, and how to correct it.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > C Emmons