From: Helge Kruse on
Am 11.03.2010 09:08, schrieb Nathan Baker:
> "Penang"<kalambong(a)nospicedham.gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Wonder if the idea can be useful for the ASM folks?
>
> Already been done. Take a look at RosAsm: http://betov.free.fr/
>
> Nathan.

I downloaded this RosAsm to give it a try. But my antivirus program
(Sophos) found most of the EXE files inside the archive to be infected.
So I stopped to investigate further.

Helge

From: Branimir Maksimovic on
On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 12:41:24 -0700 (PDT)
Nathan <nathancbaker(a)nospicedham.gmail.com> wrote:

Solution to all your virus problems, no need for AV software:

http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

Greets

--
http://maxa.homedns.org/

Sometimes online sometimes not

From: io_x on

"Helge Kruse" <Helge.Kruse-nospam(a)gmx.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Am 11.03.2010 09:08, schrieb Nathan Baker:
>> "Penang"<kalambong(a)nospicedham.gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Wonder if the idea can be useful for the ASM folks?
>>
>> Already been done. Take a look at RosAsm: http://betov.free.fr/
>>
>> Nathan.
>
> I downloaded this RosAsm to give it a try. But my antivirus program (Sophos)
> found most of the EXE files inside the archive to be infected. So I stopped to
> investigate further.

i found no one of that problem. (i not have one AV)
i changed RosAsm language so it can accept my little macros
(so change heavy the language to the point
it could accept nasm-like language in it too)
and write down my own .asm .dll and some
other little windows programs.

The key point in assembly, is when someone think on one routine
one think about algo and not about limitation-difficulties of the language
like one could do in C or in C++ or in any other HLL languages
so all became very easy, debug is easy, and soon the right code is there.

In any way, when the game is hard, the only language i believe is in my .asm;
could it be seems ugly, but it is better all the other, when it run i not fear.

the only thing that is not ok is that RosAsm is too big, too much work on it
without any money or return other than a big THANK YOU!