From: Jeff Strickland on
I went to Google Images and input YANKEE STADIUM, and got 730,000 results in
0.03 seconds. I scroll to the bottom of the page and click NEXT to see the
next batch of results.

WinXPPro, SP3 and IE8.

From: ChrisCoaster on
On Jul 19, 10:46 am, "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrj...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I went to Google Images and input YANKEE STADIUM, and got 730,000 results in
> 0.03 seconds. I scroll to the bottom of the page and click NEXT to see the
> next batch of results.
>
> WinXPPro, SP3 and IE8.

______________________
Jeff, please read my two posts immediately prior to yours(both dated
7/18, one 5:40 and the other 5:43PM EDT), and click on the links
within, to gain some insight on the exact issue here before stating
the obvious.

-CC
From: Jeff Strickland on

______________________
Jeff, please read my two posts immediately prior to yours(both dated
7/18, one 5:40 and the other 5:43PM EDT), and click on the links
within, to gain some insight on the exact issue here before stating
the obvious.

-CC

I clicked each link and get the same result as if I enter YANKEE STADIUM
myself. There are 727k results in 0.04 seconds, and a link at the bottom
that says, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, (and so on), and NEXT.

I have no problem with the Google Image Search page or the results
presentation. Sorry, you must have a setting done wrong somewhere.

From: ChrisCoaster on
On Jul 19, 5:59 pm, "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrj...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> "ChrisCoaster" <ckozi...(a)snet.net> wrote in message

> On Jul 19, 10:46 am, "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrj...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I went to Google Images and input YANKEE STADIUM, and got 730,000 results
> > in
> > 0.03 seconds. I scroll to the bottom of the page and click NEXT to see the
> > next batch of results.
>
> > WinXPPro, SP3 and IE8.

> ______________________
> Jeff, please read my two posts immediately prior to yours(both dated
> 7/18, one 5:40 and the other 5:43PM EDT), and click on the links
> within, to gain some insight on the exact issue here before stating
> the obvious.
>
> -CC
>
> I clicked each link and get the same result as if I enter YANKEE STADIUM
> myself. There are 727k results in 0.04 seconds, and a link at the bottom
> that says, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, (and so on), and NEXT.
>
> I have no problem with the Google Image Search page or the results
> presentation. Sorry, you must have a setting done wrong somewhere.

Please! click here: http://www.seroundtable.com/archives/022559.html

You haven't seen a Google Images search page like the one on top in
that link?? It's fine if you haven't but DON'T BLAME someone else's
browser or "settings" off the bat.
If you aren't having problems with google images search (old or new
version) fine! But that new-fangled thing was up much of last week
and has since been taken down. But it was up and was giving other
searches like me hell on earth.

-CC