From: Bubey on
I just went to a website that said they don't support IE6 anymore. Assume
I'll be getting this answer more and more.
If I upgrade from IE 6 to IE8 will I get the terrible favorites view rather
than the IE6 I am have.

IE8 Favorites drive me nuts when I try to save something in that I have to
go though the "whole" list of folders rather than be able to zero in on a
specific folder.

Thanks !

P.S...Sorry about posting in the wrong area. I have them both on my list
and guess
I clicked on the wrong one.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Those with IE7- and/or IE8-specific questions or comments can post to and
seek support in IE General newsgroup:

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general