From: Knucklehead on
I keep getting a notice that says "IE has encountered a problem and needs to
close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." It only happens when I try to
open my YAHOO e-mail account. I am using Version 6.0.2900.5512. HELP !!
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Does Yahoo Mail still support IE6?

Do you see the same behavior using Yahoo Mail Classic?

From: Knucklehead on
What is Yahoo Mail Classic ? Can I upload a new version of IE ? Is there a
fee involved for uploading the newest IE ?

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
> Can I upload a new version of IE ?

Is Automatic Updates enabled and/or have you visited
http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com lately?

What third-party firewall (if any)?

it)?

From: Knucklehead on
Okay, so I went to the windows update web site and downloaded IE8. Yahoo
still keeps closing. I haven't updated anti virus or security suite since I
bought the computer. No other Norton or McAfee application has been
downloaded on the computer that I know of. What do I do now ? Desperate in
Stuttgart !