From: falcios on
I want to delete the connections listed under:
Tools/Internet Options/Connections/Dial-Up and Virtual Private Network
Settings

Before I delete them I want to note how they are configured. Is there a way
to do this?

Thanks in advance.

From: Alan Edwards on
You can just write the Settings information down but why would you
need to delete anything there?

Please try the IE7/IE8 group.
The recommended newsgroup is microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

In a proper newsreader:

If you must use a web interface:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

....Alan
http://dts-l.com/index.htm

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:27:01 -0800, in
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser, falcios
<falcios(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I want to delete the connections listed under:
>Tools/Internet Options/Connections/Dial-Up and Virtual Private Network
>Settings
>
>Before I delete them I want to note how they are configured. Is there a way
>to do this?
>
>Thanks in advance.

Pages: 1
Prev: My IE is a mess!!