From: Chris F.A. Johnson on
On 2010-07-19, Ed Mullen wrote:

> My brother-in-law (the PhD in Physics) once told me: "When I become
> King all screws will be Torx-head!"

Boo, hiss!!!!

Only Robertson should be allowed.

--
Chris F.A. Johnson
<http://torontowebdesign.cfaj.ca>
From: Swifty on
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:27:45 +1000, dorayme <dorayme(a)optusnet.com.au>
wrote:

>Ever since the the year dot, I have been putting in &nbsp; into
>empty cells that I want borders for in real tables;

While I've been putting <BR> which means over the years I'm about
200,000 keystrokes ahead of you. It's how I have time to write such
verbose and almost pointless POSTs.

--
Steve Swift
http://www.swiftys.org.uk/swifty.html
From: dorayme on
In article <gnt746lh0nonoq34edteekhqi0aqtv30jo(a)4ax.com>,
Swifty <steve.j.swift(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:27:45 +1000, dorayme <dorayme(a)optusnet.com.au>
> wrote:
>
> >Ever since the the year dot, I have been putting in &nbsp; into
> >empty cells that I want borders for in real tables;
>
> While I've been putting <BR> which means over the years I'm about
> 200,000 keystrokes ahead of you. It's how I have time to write such
> verbose and almost pointless POSTs.

*Perhaps* breaking nothing is about as logical as gluing nothing
together?

If I had used <br> which takes 6, instead of &nbsp; which takes
7, I could have lit up 1.16 percent more cells with guaranteed
borders for the same number of keystrokes that I actually made.

If I did not use a macro.

Woe could be me.

--
dorayme