From: Chuck on
I have the following equation: =IF(J12="Prospecting",X12,"") and this is odd:
1. Prospoecting is taken from a pulldonw list.
2. I just abbreviated the word Prospecting to one word from its original 3
with parenthesis.
3. The exact equation is used on 6 or so other pulldown options with no
issues.
4. I know the equation is written properly and have checked everything I
can think of (capital letters, typose, protected cell /worksheet, etc...) and
no luck.

This is a multi page workbook and again, only since I abbreviated Prospect
from multiple words, has the problem ocurred.
From: Chuck on
I figured it out. all I did was retype the word and it's fine.

"Chuck" wrote:

> I have the following equation: =IF(J12="Prospecting",X12,"") and this is odd:
> 1. Prospoecting is taken from a pulldonw list.
> 2. I just abbreviated the word Prospecting to one word from its original 3
> with parenthesis.
> 3. The exact equation is used on 6 or so other pulldown options with no
> issues.
> 4. I know the equation is written properly and have checked everything I
> can think of (capital letters, typose, protected cell /worksheet, etc...) and
> no luck.
>
> This is a multi page workbook and again, only since I abbreviated Prospect
> from multiple words, has the problem ocurred.

Pages: 1
Prev: Remove Arrow
Next: editing a hyperlink