From: TSAM on
Hello,

I have Windows 2008 x64 standard server with IIS 7 installed for Exchange
2007 CAS server. I am trying to configure redirect/shorten OWA URL and I
can't locate where to perform these configuration.

In IIS 6.0, under sites, Default Web Site, properites we can configure these
settings. In IIS 7.0 I don't see properties under Default Web Site. I am not
sure whether Virtual directories in IIS 7.0 is configured as we did in IIS
6.0. How could I make these changes?

Thanks in advance
From: Ken Schaefer on
What exactly do you want to do? Redirect http://server to
http://server/exchange?

If so, did you install the HTTP Redirection module? I don't think that's
installed by default.

Cheers
Ken

http://adOpenStatic.com/blog