From: Tommy on
Dear all

I have problem on saving the excel file with the iis. it does not allow me
to save with the same file and everytime when I leave the page, it will
prompt out a window like this:-

*****
This document has been modified. Do you want to save changes?

Yes: Save your changes
No: Discards your changes
Cancel: Keeps this document open.
****

Do you have any suggestion? I am appreciate on your helps

Thank you!

From: Trevor Benedict on
Tommy,
This is your way out http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260519

You can follow the steps below to make a single computer mimic this
behaviour

Open Windows Explorer
Click on Tools
Click Folder Options Sub menu
Click the File Types Tab
Locate the XLS Extension
Click Advanced
Check "Confirm Open after download"
Uncheck "Browse in Same window"

You will have to follow this step for other Excel format too.

Regards,

Trevor Benedict
MCSD

From: Tommy on
Hi Trevor,

Thank you very much for your help. I will try to fix it.

Tommy