From: JoshGfromPortland on
We have a Win 2003 SP1 server running IIS which is getting the error "IIS
Worker Process Encountered a Problem and Needed to Close." If I click to see
the error report it says the following:

szAppName: w3wp.exe, szAppVer: 6.0.3790.1830, szModName: php5isapi.dll,
szModVer: 5.1.2.2.

If I go in the event viewer I'm not sure if I am finding matching entries
for this error. I have recurring entries in the event viewer that say "The
IIS Admin service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 7 times [Event
ID 7034]." I have these entries going back as far as the event viewer has a
record so I'm not sure when the problem started or what changed at that
point. I'm not the primary person that works with IIS but the other I.T.
person and our consultant are pretty busy so I occasionally try to help out.