From: Keith on
I know Outlook 2007 has poor support for IMAP but I have been able to get by
with it. However, recently I have found that folders dont update even after
a "send/recieve." So for instance I drag/drop and email to a folder and when
I click on that folder in Outlook the message isnt there.

However if I visit the same folder on my iPhone (which has excellent support
for IMAP!), then the message is there.

Sometimes I have found that dragging another message to the folder might
trigger outlook to go to the server and refresh its view of the folder but
even that doenst always work.

There must be a trick to this. Any ideas?

Also, does anyone know of a client that supports IMAP fully and will sync
with my iPhone? I am getting tired of the limitations of Outlook. I know
Outlook is great for exchange but for non-exchange accounts - its pretty
limited.