From: manley65 on
My e-mails to send are being rejected as "forbidden" -Reporting error
(0X800CCC33)- Verify that User name and password are correct. I have done
this but still without success. HELP Please
From: Kathleen Orland on
There was a change made to how you pull Hotmail on September 1st. All
Hotmail users were emailed about the impending changes. Here's what you need
to do:

http://www.howto-outlook.com/news/hotmailaccessforbidden.htm

"manley65(a)msn.com" <manley65(a)msn.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:DB3E9AF4-D33F-43BF-92FA-FE361F013277(a)microsoft.com...

From: Gordon on

"Kathleen Orland" <korland(a)nospamrogers.com> wrote in message
> There was a change made to how you pull Hotmail on September 1st. All
> Hotmail users were emailed about the impending changes

I think you should replace "all" with "many" - I for one didn't get an
email....