From: lwc on
IMAP accounts in OE have a special tab called IMAP. This tab enables by
default special folders: Sent Items ("Sent Items path") and Drafts ("Drafts
path").

But since there's just one checkbox, how can one enable just ONE of the
special folders? Blank entries aren't accepted.

That's it, that's the question.

For those of you who might ask "who needs to enable just one folder?"
instead of answering the question, I'll provide a real life example. Gmail's
instructions clearly state: enable Drafts WITHOUT enabling Sent Items, as
sent items are ALREADY saved automatically. But they don't go on explaining
how to actually follow that order in OE (thus not bothering fixing someone
else's problem).
From: lwc on
Please delete this topic. I've posted it in the wrong forum. Since you
probably won't delete it, those of you who wish to reply, please do so here:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/xpnetwork/thread/a622ea14-8fdf-4900-b6ec-98ca83993f8f