From: Martin S Taylor on
As of this morning, mail sent to one of my IMAP servers isn't registering on
mail.app unless I rebuild the mailbox. Synchronising doesn't work: I have to
rebuild.

The message is there all right, because I can see it on the iPhone and on
webmail, but mail.app isn't picking it up automatically as it used to.

Have I changed some setting without realising? Any thoughts as to what's
going on?

MST

From: John on
This is bizarre but I've been experiencing the very same problem this
morning with one of my IMAP accounts.
Mail would appear on my iPhone but not on my fastmail IMAP account
unless I quit mail.app and then start it again.
Everything is fine with my mobileme and work account (IMAP)
Is your account with fastmail.fm?

From: Martin S Taylor on
John wrote
> Is your account with fastmail.fm?

Yes.

MST

From: Martin S Taylor on
Martin S Taylor wrote
>> Is your account with fastmail.fm?
>
> Yes.

Aha! Appears to be sorted. See

<http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/forum/index.html>

MST

From: John on
In article <0001HW.C873B3C300259425B02919BF(a)news.virginmedia.com>,
Martin S Taylor <mst(a)hRyEpMnOoVtEiTsHm.cIo.uSk> wrote:

> Martin S Taylor wrote
> >> Is your account with fastmail.fm?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> Aha! Appears to be sorted. See