From: earth on
Hello everybody.
Can anyone please tell me how to make an invitaion coming out of an envelope?
Thank you.
From: LVTravel on

"earth" <earth(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello everybody.
> Can anyone please tell me how to make an invitaion coming out of an
> envelope?
> Thank you.

Find an envelope picture or create one using drawing tools. Put it on the
screen and size to your desired size (at bottom of screen).

Create text box and type and format information.

Right click on text box and select Custom Animation. Depending on your copy
of PowerPoint the procedure may be a little different but this is for PPT
2003.

Click Add Effect, Motion Paths, Up and set the top (green limit by dragging
upward or downward so that the bottom of the invitation is showing when
finished animating (use Play to see what happens.) Drag the red bottom
motion limiter to behind the picture of the envelope.

Once scrolling works the way you want then right click the border of the
text box and then left click Order and send to back. Test again.

If you can't find an envelope picture or you want to have the invitation
show in front of the "flap" of the envelope simply create a rectangle for
the envelope and use AutoShapes (triangle) for the flap. Ensure that the
envelope body is in front of the text box and the triangle is sent to back
AFTER you send the text box to the back.

Hope this helps, let us know.

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
If you download the demo presentation for Tweeny
http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/Tweeny.html
there is a demo of an envelope opening which may give you some ideas
(You don't need to buy the addin to get this effect)
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials